Thursday, July 17, 2014

I have a blog....I think...

I have been contemplating starting a blog for sometime now. I'm not the most blog savvy gal around so you will have to bare with me. Writing has always been an outlet for me. It has been an arena for me to work through so many different emotions. I consider myself to be a shameless individual and thought what better way for me to connect with other women than through words. So I hope that you will follow me in this journey we call motherhood. Along with my favorite recipes I will share my fears, my hopes, my dreams and my heart. Someone once said, "When you show up authentic, you create the space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." That is my hope. I hope to encourage just one person to walk in their truth. Whatever that may be.

xo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment